About the Journal
Annals of Joint
The Annals of Joint (AOJ, Ann Joint, Online ISSN: 2415-6809), launched in March 2016 and indexed in ESCI in 2018, is an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal, providing an interdisciplinary forum for the rapid publication of original articles, editorials, technical notes, case reports and reviews on clinical, translational and basic aspects of bone and joint, including but not limited to, knee injuries, hip replacement, spine surgery, elbow arthroscopy, shoulder instability, osteoarthritis, trauma, osteosarcoma and etc.
Submission Turnaround Time:
• In-house review: 1-3 weeks
• External peer review: 2-3 months
• Revision time: 2-4 weeks
• Formal publication: within 2-4 weeks after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
AOJ is endorsed by:
• The Drum Tower Hospital Affiliated to Medical School of Nanjing University
AME Publishing Company
• Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
• Phone: +86 20 66355775
• Email: email@example.com
Updated date: March 19, 2019.